“Being alone never felt right. Sometimes it felt good, but it never felt right.”
Here are some things to keep in mind when you feel lost and alone:
- You are not alone in being alone.
- Sometimes when you’re lonely, you need to be alone.
- You have to be a little lost first to find what you’re looking for.
- It’s all about accepting the reality of what is.
- In every situation, YOU choose your attitude.
- Being alone does not mean you are lonely, and being lonely does not mean you are alone.
- Everyone you care about does NOT need to support your decisions.
- You are not who you used to be, and that’s OK.
- The best you can do changes from day to day.
- It all matters in the end – every step, every regret, every smile, and every struggle.