Five things to remember when you feel blue:
1) We need to remember that emotions are often short-lived and transitory. The blues do not last forever and the funk you are in can just be a phase.
2) Think about our experience in the present —in the moment— rather than fall prey to words like “always” and “forever.”
3) Take a deep breath and tolerate the painful emotion, holding on to the certainty that it won’t last forever.
4) Allow yourself to be really present and notice when your emotions change.
5) Keep in mind four important words and believe in their promise — “This, too, shall pass.”
Read more: http://lifestyle.inquirer.net/35355/5-things-to-remember-when-you-feel-blue