- Enjoying the present moment is a habit that takes practice
- Finding reasons to be happy now can benefit your future.
- Tuning into joy can improve your health, something that affords you many possibilities in life.
- Consistent, long-term happiness depends on your ability to notice and appreciate the details; you can hone that skill right now.
- Every day is a new opportunity to be better than yesterday; that pursuit can increase your self-esteem and, accordingly, your happiness.
- You can be who you want to be right now, no matter what your situation looks like.
- Finding joy in the present moment, no matter how inadequate it may seem, makes a difference in other people’s lives.
Read more: Tiny Buddha